Tuesday, April 6, 2010

In his Arms Now

Last Tuesday night my cousins baby girl closed her eyes only to open them in Jesus' arms. 

Paige was only 3months old. 
It is believed she died from SIDS. 

She was with my aunt (her grandma), after she fell asleep my aunt laid her on the couch only to go back a lil while later to find her not breathing. They did a autopsy, but we wont know anything for a couple of weeks.

As sad as I am for my family I know she is in better arms. She would have had a very rough life here. 

My cousin has mental problems, so right now my aunt is trying to get custody of the two older girls, Faith and April. Their father is only around when he feels like it.So, yes Paige is better off is Jesus' arms.

I ask that you would continue to Pray for my family and especially my Aunt Karen, Cousin Tara and her lil girls Faith and April. 



2 comments:

  1. oh Katie!!! this is just heartbreaking! I am so sorry. I will pray for you family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh terribly sad-

    ReplyDelete