Is it Saturday at 5:30 yet?
Oh wait....it's only Wednesday!
I have been working my tooshy off this week and I still have 18 more hours to work between tomorrow and Saturday not including a work meeting EARLY Saturday morning.
Yesterday me and the Hubs went walking after we both got off. Well let me back up, i worked out to biggest Looser Cardio max when i got off work. Then, after dinner we went on a 3 mile walk.
We did notice some GREAT friends who is also my mechanic recently moved by us. How convenient.
hehehe
On a lighter note, My cut is healing pretty well. I did break the scab open at work, but here is the picture from Sunday of it and a picture of it today.
It looks ALOT better. I hope you have a great weekend and if your in the Valley I hope your loving this weather because I am.




ACK! Cut looks painful! :( Glad you got a good workout in, nothing better than that! :)
ReplyDelete