Thursday, April 29, 2010

Clay Clay's accident.

Well last night I got the word that my "baby" 11 year old cousin Clayton was in a dirt bike accident.
I call him my baby cousin since he is my youngest cousin.

But

He was in a accident yesterday riding his dirt bike. He ran into a girl (she was riding a four-wheeler) head on, he flew 15 feet in the air and landed on his back. 

He broke his arm in many places and tore his leg apart. They had to air flight him to Memphis hospital which is a hour drive from where they live. 

He went into surgery which took almost 3 hours. They were able to fix his arm, but not completely his leg so they will have surgery again tomorrow to try to finish fixing his leg. 

My aunt said his leg injury is the size of a salad plate and down to the bone.

So I ask that you keep him in your prayers that he has a quick and speedy recovery.


1 comment: