Well, Im home!
I had a blast with Audrina and Kylee, but I missed my hubby. Prepare yourself for a long
blog because I have a lot to say :)
When I got to Palm Springs it was HOT so the sweater I was wearing came off fast! We went to lunch at a place called Babe's where Kylee HAS to take a picture with the Big Pig they have. So here are the pictures we took.
Afterward we went shopping because where Audrina lives there is no shopping what so ever.
Where she lives it is sand and cactus. There is no grass unless you go on base. Its crazy! The closest Walmart is 45 minutes away, the closest Target or Mall is 2 hours away. Crazy right?
I had so much fun with my "sister" and "niece" we died eggs and spent time being together.
Here is some pics of our eggs
When it was time to come home I got to the airport 2 hours early only to find out that my plane was delayed 40 min so I had to wait a lot longer. When we were flying into Sac it was storming and once we it those cloud it was crazy! We circled the airport for 45 min. In the bumpy clouds. It was crazy, the plane was shaking uncontrollably. I could see the reflection of the plane in the propeller cover and the landing gear wasn't coming down. So of coarse we were all freaking out. Seeing as we couldn't see a thing so we were in the blind.
Finally we saw the runway and I breathed a sigh of relieve. When we touched down everyone clapped. The guy siting next to me said he has flown thousands of times and nobody has ever clapped. So to say the least I was so glad to just to see the airport.
All in all I had a great trip and was so glad to see Audrina and Kylee. I will miss the lil voice running around saying Auntie Katie. That kid is a character. Here are some final pics.












No comments:
Post a Comment