Saturday, April 10, 2010

Owie!!!! and some other stuff.

Well, Can I say

What a week!!!!

It all started out with a wonderful Easter! Which then led into Western District Youth Convention, but this whole week was a blur. With my hubby being a pastor and as all you pastor's wife's know being a pastor come with multiple jobs. Along with being on call to Pastor Haney to edit video at anytime, he also as all his internet stuff to keep up with which include editing the service from Sunday morning on Sunday afternoon and uploading it. He also teaches two classes at SCS (our Christian School)...Computer and Journalism, along with more jobs that I lost count at. 

The yearbook he is working on is due Monday, well he still has 20 pages or more to do along with it being approved by the staff. So between him working on the yearbook and working in media for Convention I haven't seen him much this week.

So I had plans today to get up make breakfast, clean the house then go shopping and later go to dinner with fam for my brothers birthday. Well for breakfast I made a smoothie, Jeff had been a sweety and did the dishes. When going to get a container out of the dish rack to put the smoothie away I hit my hand on a knife that was sticking out. I sliced it open and when I say open I mean OPEN. It didn't go deep but across. I went frantic, we have no band aids in this house and while trying to figure out what to do I almost past out. I was seeing stars and getting cold swets. My wonderful hubby got me to sit down, wrapped my finger and put a cold towel on my head. When I was back to normal, he ran to CVS and got band aids. 



So if you see me in church with a funky looking hand you now know why. 

Its my right hand and I do everything with my right hand, my left one is like dead. So this shall be interesting. 

I would show you a picture but its nasty and I don't want to gross anyone out. So once it heals up you can see the scar until then Enjoy the band aid.

I hope you have had a better week than me!


 

1 comment:

  1. ha! Girl, you need to have a couple boys. That will cure the blood/ owie problem right up. :) xoxo sounds like you had a busy week. hang in there. I won't be there tomorrow, kids still sick and WORE OUT! :(

    ReplyDelete