First off...
What a Great Weekend
I must say that I haven't had a great weekend like this in along time.
It started by Friday night celebrating a close friends 30th birthday with some great friends. Just sitting and talking with friends can relieve so much stress and get your mind off things.
Saturday morning I woke up and went grocery shopping at my not so favorite place Walmart ...ugh. But we happened to get there early enough so it wasn't crazy.
We got home and ate lunch, relaxed and went out so Jeff could get a hair cut and I could go to one of my fav stores Target. The bad thing was I couldn't spend any money. Boohoo for me lol When I picked Jeff up I found out that they accidently cut one of his moles off. When I found that out I almost puked, but its nothing bad just looks like he got a small cut. We then went and got half price drinks at Sonic. Those are the best!!! Yummy!!!
We then went car looking. We dont plant on buying for another year, but we want to see whats out there and we were bored. After we got done there we went to Lowes to look at plants Yippee
To end the night we went over our close friends, Micah and Jasmin's house to hang out along with Eric and Tim.
All that rambling was to say that i had a great Friday and Saturday!
Here are some pics to prove it.






hahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! OMW! The mole comment was so hysterically funny and very random. I'm dying!!
ReplyDeletePoor Jeff! :( I hope he's ok?
sounds like you guys had fun and I LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK!! Very very cute!! xoxo