Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy with and in life


I must say I am quite happy with life.

 

Yes, I do have things to "'complain" about. I guess not complain, but grumble about...

Like = 
 Having an allergic reaction to food and not knowing what part of this food I am allergic too.
Having to go to Urgent Care again Monday (for me this time) because I have a infection and would've paid ALOT of money to use my own insurance which I think it stupid.
Or being nauseous all this week thinking its the medication, but dont know. 
I could go on and on.

But, As I sit here typing thinking about how blessed I am. 

For example =
Having a God who is SOOOOO awesome that he loves me though all I've done and he takes care of me and gives me the privilege to stay on this earth for the time being until he comes for me.
Having a husband who is so awesome, he takes care of me and loves me and cares for me.
Having a roof over my head.
Having Clothes on my back and plenty of them.
Having family that loves me.
Friends that love me.

 

I could go on and on, but I wont. 
God has blessed  me so much and I am so happy about it.
I just wanted to let everyone know I am Happy and love life!





2 comments:

  1. Amen, Katie....ok now this nausea...hmmm have we checked this out? You know what THAT usually means, right? ha

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ma'am I know what that usually means and if it is it must be a miracle. But im just waiting to see if it fades. lol

    ReplyDelete