Hello March
I think I smell spring in the air
I am so happy March is here. I want to start planting pretty plants so bad. Also, yummy tomatoes and jalapenos.
I want to here from my dear friends and followers....What are some pretty flowers I should plant?
I know for sure I want theses...
Snapdragons - I love snapdragons I dont know why, but they are so beautiful.
Hydrangea - These plants are so pretty and unique.
What else should I plant?



I LOVE snapdragons!! LOVE them!! I also really love pansies, but you have to be careful that you have a lot of shade. And petunias are great...as well as zinnias. and Love lots and lots of babys breath, everywhere! Oh boy, I haven't gardened in years...maybe I should this year! you got me thinking!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE gardening! Pretty plants can change the look of things so much!
ReplyDelete