Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Real Simple ALL GONE!!! OH NO!!!

For those of you that know me really well or have been to my house, you know I LOVE making list.

So when I found this WONDERFUL magnetic grocery list made by REAL SIMPLE I was in Heaven. I found my wonderful list at one of my favorite stores Target. They also sold a great magnetic weekly menu list. 

Me and Jeff started doing our meals weekly that way it was already planned out and we knew what we were having. So tonight I happily make my venture out to Target to get my list. I know exactly where this section is seeing as I visit it every time I'm in target. Well to my surprise the Real Simple section was no where to be found. AHHHHHHH Oh no what do I do????? I meandered the store to see if they relocated it. Nope no relocation. ALL GONE!!! So if you know where to find the magnetic weekly menu notepads let me know. I will be a very happy person!!!






2 comments:

  1. Yup...I have one. Not by real simple, but its still just as great: http://www.knockknock.biz/catalog/categories/pads/classic-pads/all-out-of-pad/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new look!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete