Well Ladies Conference was great! And I also had a great time with some great friends!
After service we went to The Cheesecake Factory....
Well this is were the few itches come into play. Aparently what I got "The Crusted Ramono Chicken" had something in it I am alleregic to. I woke this morning to a few bumps on my arms back and thighs.
Well now to say the least, those few bumps are few anymore. My thighs, back, lower stomach, and arms are COVERED in them. I mean it looks like BIG mosquito bites everywhere. Usually when I have a allergic reaction to something This happens and it goes away after a day, but never this bad. So if you dont see me at church tomorrow. You know why, I'm at home itching.
If you do see me, no I'm not contagious just allergic reaction.


No comments:
Post a Comment