Saturday, February 6, 2010

My NEW Dining Room Table, Some Wedding Picture and Random Babblings

Well I am a happy girl! We had a great Landmark! It was beyond AWESOME! Just what I needed. I think I am rested, but I'm still not sure yet. Since I had to go back to work Monday and work was extremely busy yesterday and I am sore all over again, but oh well back to work tonight.

We bought our dinning room table today! I am so happy, but I don't get it until Thursday since we want Jeff home when it comes.  I am happy though because i know its coming this week. I guess you could call it my Valentines Day gift. *I think*

 

Its not a great picture, but it will do until Thursday!!!
Also here are some more wedding pictures I feel like uploading just because.




  

  

  

  

  

 

2 comments:

  1. Cute Katie!! Good job! I love the table.Congrats and I also love the wedding pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute. I enjoyed the pictures. How are you enjoying your table?

    ReplyDelete