I cant believe its already been one year.
Houston James Mondolf Jr.
6-5-85 - 2-20-09
I remember the day like it was yesterday, I was in Mexico just laid down to go to bed. My roomate Sarah Lingbloom recieved a phone call from Brian Regnart. Saying there was a tragic accident and Houston had passed away. Ashley and Chris Coss had major injeries. We didnt believe him and told him to stop joking.
I immediately called my brother asking if it was true. He said unfortunately yes, he was watching it on the news.
We broke down in tears and began to question God as to how and why he would do that.
We continued on our missions trip, but it was hard to stop thinking about what happened.
It didnt hit me till we got home and went to the funeral. It was the best funeral I have ever seen. I cried, but they were tears of joy. Knowing he was in a better place. Everyone rejoiced for his home going.
Houston you are still missed and although we weren't close, you still meant and still mean alot to me.




Oh boy, he is missed isn't it? I was going to do a blog post on it today, but couldn't. Too sad. :( Those moments at the hospital when Houstons mom got the news I will never forget.
ReplyDelete