One year ago Sunday, my now wonderful husband, then wonderful boyfriend took me to Half Moon Bay had the sweetest day planned, wrote me the sweetest note (that I still have and plan to keep) then asked me to be his wife. Of coarse I said YES!!!
Here we are almost one year later
We couldn't afford to go away for the weekend so we decided to take a day and go somewhere. Our last resort is always San Francisco. Well, since I've lived in California I've never been to Santa Cruz. So we decided to go. We started at the boardwalk and drove around from there. Seeing as it is February and the middle of winter the rides were closed so we played mini golf inside the arcade.
Here are some pictures from our day, hope you enjoy!



Cute Katie!! love the pics! how fun that you guys got to get away. love you guys. xoxo
ReplyDelete