Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

 

In May it will be 4 years that we have been together, I cant believe it. 

We flirt.
We love.
We Kiss. 
We act like the newlyweds we are.
We will never "come home" from our honeymoon.
(As Bro. Odle told us tonight...never leave the honeymoon. No matter what everyone says)
We laugh.
We cuddle.
We joke.
We have fun.
We Smile.
We like.
We discuss.

He still makes me giddy
He makes me laugh like a little girl.
Every time I look at him I fall in love again.

He will always be my Valentine!

3 comments:

  1. So cute katie! So happy for you guys...

    OK!! Did you see you won something over at vintage chic? HOW DID YOU DO THAT? I'm telling you, I never win anything, haha. If its a pattern, I am so jealous.

    Also, I noticed you mad a button. I need to make one for Evy's Tree. Would you be up to making one for me? I'll make it worth your while, trust me. :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok that was made...sheesh, I noticed it just as I was posting and it was too late to fix. Oh lordy just overlook all my typos, it just way too late. ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl...I have no clue how I won...I NEVER win! I didnt even enter, I think I won because I'm a follower.

    I used a tutorial to make my button, I'll try to find it and I'll give you the link or I can make it for you. Its no problem.

    ReplyDelete