This weekend I have been focused on me and jeff spending a lil more family time together.
We spend every evening together, but most the time were watching a movie or doing something else.
Friday I was craving Nubi's this has been our new found love, so we ventured over there and actually sat and ate our yogurt.
We'll I didn't feel like going home so we ventured to Toys R Us
We'll the kid in us came out and we wanted everything! We ventured into the game section because we want to start collecting board games.
Jeff picked out the game sorry and I picked out the game Chutes & Ladders
We had a blast playing and I won only 2 out of the many we played, but oh well we had fun.
On another note, Wednesday we leave for Maryland. I'm so ready to get out of town. We are also going to D.C. for a day and New York for a night and day. In New York were staying right on times square. We got a cheap room with Jeff's dads military discount WAHOOO!
On another note...AGAIN
there is a new design coming to ourlovelycorner this week or next.
Lovely Lady Hair Clip







Fun Katie! We love Nubis and Toys R Us as well... in fact that sounds like one of our family outings! ha :) cute clip!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI have to say that my favorite game is probably still Candyland. Who didn't love the Queen Frostine and Plumpy?...oh to be a kid again!
ReplyDelete