Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Love of Spring, Hate of Allergies and More

Hello Dear Blog World!

Yes, I have been gone, but im back.

I hope all you Mommy's out there had a WONDERFUL mothers day. 

Me and the Hubby just went to Rubios and came home. My mommy was up in Oregon. Sis. Haney preached an amazing message on Sunday about "Women of Victory." If you want you can go listen to it Here.

On another note...I love spring, BUT my allergies don't. I have tried EVERY allergy medicine, but nothing works. Its so frustrating. So if you have any suggestions as to what to do they would be greatly appreciated. I need to go see a allergist, but until then HELP!!!!
I get to see my besty and niece on Thursday. Me and Jeff are going up to Sac and Audrina is going to meet us since she is in Sac right now. She will even be at church on Sunday night YAY. 

Cant Wait.

I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment