Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just Life.

Well lately Life has been life!!!

I have been sewing like crazy. Not alot of sales, but I have the material and I love sewing so I am going to just keep on sewing. Hopefully I'll start selling some more soon.

BECAUSE....

We need the money, The WONDERFUL car of mine broke down. 

Yup you've got that right. The car is broke down AGAIN!!!!

Me and the hubs were out of town Thursday and Friday. When I received a phone call from my mom (who was using my car at the time) that the car broke down. Surprisingly this didn't surprise me.

Luckily it broke down on my moms street, so when we got home Friday. Me and the Hubs (well mainly the hubs) pushed it to my moms.

My mechanic came and looked at it and the timing belt is about out, but it doesn't explain why it over heated on my mom. So it will cost a good chunk of change to fix.

But I did get to see Audrina and Kylee while we were out of town and spend the day with them.

Here is my niece enjoying her baspeghetti (as she calls it) she was also showing off to Uncle Jeff.




No comments:

Post a Comment