So...
The word on the street for my car is
I need a new engine
TEAR...Big tear, okay many many tears.
For those who know about cars you might understand this, but I dont even understand.
Something to do with my timing belt the timing belt causes pins to move up and down to release combustion that the engine build (I think). Well my timing belt went out cause the pins to want to move but end up bending. Which means a new engine for my car.
But that doesn't solve why it over heated, but we wont find that out till we get it running.
A used engine will prob cost us between 600-800. Our mechanic is searching for one.
So I am taking donation in any amount. lol
People always say "OHHHHH you have a convertible, it must be nice." Yeah right it might be nice on the outside, but looks are deceiving.
With that said I hope you have a great evening! If you see me walking to work wave at me lol


AHH!! Katie I'm so sorry!! That is the pits. If it makes you feel any better, when Brandon and I were NEWLY dating, he was driving my Acura back from Stockton to Santa Rosa and blew the clutch somewhere around Fairfield. Pieces of the clutch went everywhere in the engine and well...yeah, I was pretty much where you are at now. :( Amazing I still stuck with him haha. I know you will find the right solution...
ReplyDeletejust a thought but $800 would be a good downpayment on nice little used Honda or Toyota. Those puppies run FOREVER. :)
xoxo
Yeah Amy, We did think of using the money for a new car, but we cant afford a monthly payment. So we have to fix it. We are hoping to get a new car next year though.
ReplyDeleteAh im sorry. Thats the pits! Hope you score a really good deal on an engine one that leaves you shocked..in a good way! :)
ReplyDelete