Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where are your Priorities?

Starting Sunday night we at Christian Life Center will enter Seven Days of Prayer and Fasting. Tonight Pastor spoke about hearing the voice of the Lord and how things can get in the way of the Lords voice.

As I sat there and listen to the message I began to think..."where are my priorities?" Are they in keeping up with the latest updates on facebook, the lastest shows on hulu, making sure you have the newest clothes?

Yes, all of those are great things to keep you entertained and pleased for the moment, but our priorities should be set on Christ. Yes, you say your priorities are set on Christ, but you do like to keep updated on everything. If you get up in the morning and say "i wonder whats new on facebook or did they upload the newest "The Office" on Hulu" Then no your prioriities are not on Christ.

I want my life to revolve around Christ. From the moment I wake up in the morning to the time I go to bed I want my priority to be Christ. So this next week I am devoting myself to God more then ever and no its not just next week its forever. Its a lifestyle, God is my priority!

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is really good! That's so funny, I do the same thing! Wondering about facebook and my favorite shows shows on hulu, and I don't focus on the most important part of my life on a daily basis, my relationship with Christ. That is something I want to be changing this year too.

    ReplyDelete