No, I'm not calling it a weight loss program because every time I say I want to lose weight people always get onto me saying how I don't need to. Well my skirts and shirts tell me different. So I decided instead letting myself gain weight after marriage start getting in shape now and if I just so happen to lose weight while at it then YIPEE!!!!
I started on Tuesday 1/12/10 by walking around our neighborhood park across the street with a great friend and neighbor Jasmin. Since the park is small we walked it four times and I do confess I was exausted and sore, but i was determined to keep up with it!
I went out again yesterday 1/13/10 and it was just such a beautiful day out, but this time I went and got myself a pedometer from Target. This time I again walked it four times and no not on the sidewalk on the grass (its more of a workout) Well from my door, around the park four times and back to my door. I walked 3,313 steps and went 1.55miles. It felt good to say I walked a mile. For me it is so hard to walk a mile on a treadmill, but it was alot easier outside.
Today I went out again and I went earlier today. Boy do I tell you that grass was wet! By the time I got done my shoes and socks were soaked! But, back to the walking part. I decided to push myself a little further and walk around five times. So me, my Ipod, and my pedometer went walking. I timed myself and was able to get around the park in 10 minutes and did the entire walk in 50minutes. By the time I got home I think every bone in my body hurt, but I walked 5,657 steps and went 2.65 miles. YES!!!!! A mile further than yesterday and 2,344 more steps then yesterday. Yippee this is actually fun keeping up with my progress :)

No comments:
Post a Comment