Friends mean the world to me! I love every single one of my friends and thank God for them daily.
One friend especially means a lot to me. I met her many years ago probably when I was about 12, she was dating my neighbor. Little did we know what great friends we would become.
We have many memories together, I was there when she got married, when her daughter was born, when she moved to different houses, when her husband joined the marines, when her husband went to boot camp and when she needed someone to go shopping with or get some coffee with or just sit and talk.
She was there when me and Jeff first started talking, when we got engaged, and she even stood up with me when I got married and she even signed our marriage license. She's been with me through a whole lot of stuff, when I needed to get away or when i just needed to talk.We would sit together ever sunday and every wednesday no matter what.
And now even though we live almost 500 miles and about 9 hours away from each other we still remain great friends! She comes up to visit me every once in a while and im going to go down and visit her in a couple months.I appreciate her a lot and respect her a lot and even though I love her I would not want to be in her shoes right now. With her being a wife of a marine, she had to take on the responsibility of being a single mother when her husband was deployed to Afganistan. I dont know how she does it and it makes me respect her even more.
Drina if you ever read this, I love you dearly and cant wait to see you,
you mean a lot to me and thank you for everything!






No comments:
Post a Comment