Welcome to Our Life. Who new that when Bro. Eli said at the wedding "...in sickness and in health" the sickness part would come so soon. We've been married for 17 days now and Jeff is getting over pneumonia.
Now let's start at the beginning of our family 17 days ago on December 19th 2009.
The Wedding was beyond perfect! That is all because of the wonderful people who care for us and helped make our day perfect. I cant mention everyone because knowing me I would forget someone, but I must mention our Families, the Bridal Party and my WONDERFULL coordinator Alisha Rivas.
The Wedding was beyond perfect! That is all because of the wonderful people who care for us and helped make our day perfect. I cant mention everyone because knowing me I would forget someone, but I must mention our Families, the Bridal Party and my WONDERFULL coordinator Alisha Rivas.

Now on to our Honeymoon...we had a blast. St. Croix was beyond beautiful. It was such a tiny island.
You could get across from end to end in a hour.
In the middle of the trip Jeff started feeling sick, we thought it was from eating EXTREMELY unhealthy because there wasn't much to eat that we could find. So we stuck to Wendy's, Dominos, IHOP, and The Mermaid (a nice restaurant at the Buccaneer Hotel).
Even though Jeff was sick we still had a fabulous time. We are already planning another trip back for our 5th anniversary.
Back to the sick Husband from the beginning of this blog. He made it through the trip fine, but once we got home his cough got worse and he began to feel worse. So on New Years Day we went to the Urgent Care and they found pnemounia in his upper right lung so he is on antibiotics and feeling better.
I have decided that once he is better we are going on a date so we can actually be newlyweds.

No comments:
Post a Comment