Sickness, Sickness go away...never come back, not even another day!
Well I HATE to say it, but my Husband seems to be sick AGAIN! So today we headed back to the Urgent Care. On a side note I must say the people at Trinity Urgent Care are some of the friendliest people ever!!! Back to my story. We thought it was pneumonia again, but they said he was misdiagnosed last time and didn't have pneumonia it was just a bad viral infection and it seems to be a viral infection again, but they did give him a prescription for pneumonia and told him to wait a couple days to see if he feels better before he fills it.
My life is never ending.
I am getting completely annoyed with this annoying sickness.
On a Happier note Landmark is next week.
What a great conference it will be, great speakers, see great friends and have a grand time.



Sorry Katie! Brandon has been sick for a week as well... SICK HUSBANDS ARE NOT FUN!! :( ha. hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI hate to hear about Jeff being sick. I have been worried about y'all - saying prayers for you! Enjoy Landmark & all of the fun it brings.
ReplyDelete