Whoever said hunting for furniture was fun was entirely wrong!!!!
Were in the midst of trying to find a good dinning room table at a decent price. Like, when I say decent price i mean like dirt cheap lol Were trying to find something in the $300 price range. Trying to find something that cheap, but yet nice and not built cheap is hard to do.
We have this empty space in our dinning room that im just dying to fill! I think we have found the dinning room table we want but of coarse we have to save up the money for it.
So for whoever is reading this blog, I am extremely board and wanted to write something so here it is.
Oh yes by the way we have now been married for THREE WEEKS its hard to believe its already been three weeks! Boy time flies! So in honor of mine and Jeff's three week anniversary here is another wedding picture!!!!


Katie! you have a blog! How fun!! OK $300 for a dining room table is NOT cheap!! Start looking @ thrifts for nice solid pieces and then paint or refinish! It's super easy and you'll have a blasr doing it together. Brandon redid a chair for me that turned out so cute. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your wedding pics! you look beautiful! welcome to the blog world! :)
ok i just noticed typos sorry typing while breastfeeding never works ha!
ReplyDelete