Well today I went back to the exercising grind. After 9 days straight of rain it was really nice to get back out there, but since it rained A LOT I couldn't walk around the park which was a MAJOR bummer.
So for those of you who kinda know the Stockton roads, I walk down Quail Lakes Drive towards March Lane and was going to then back and go home, but since it only took me 20min to get to March Lane I kept going onto March and then onto Grouse Run and Back toward home.
(Here is one of the beautiful views from my walk)
That only to turned out to be a lil over a mile so I attempted to walk around the park, but it was EXTREMELY muddy so the walk ended.
I ended up taking: 4956 steps and walking 2.32 miles.
Not as much as I wanted, but seeing as I will be at Landmark the rest of the week I think I will probably get my workout during the services. Cant wait to see everyone there!


ha! silly girl. You're cracking me up with those step counters. Hope you are running the aisles! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, Yes i love my step counter. I don't think its the steps that amaze me it the counter lol That prob why i've been doing my walking to see how many steps i can take not the whole weight thing. I should wear it to church and see how many steps I take. Would that be cute lol
ReplyDelete