Monday, July 5, 2010

Oh Thee Ikea!!!!

Well today we ventured up to West Sacramento to go to Ikea

It's a good thing that Ikea is not near us because instead of target I would be spending all my time at Ikea.

Ofcoarse that could be a good thing though.

But, we had ventured up there to find a desk or workstation for my sewing machine and Jeff's laptop. So I wont have to sew on our dining room table anymore and it can be used to eat on.

So we got a big desk and two chairs, you will be able to tell which chair is mine in the picture.
But, I love it so much. We feel so much more organized now.


Of coarse, now I need curtains and most likely I will make some, but I dont know what I want.
So what kind should I make? I plan on getting extra material and making pillows also.

But, today totally felt like a Saturday. I kinda wish it was then I would have one more day off. 
But, I am lucky, I only work Tuesday and Thursday this week.
I hope you enjoy your week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect Katie!! Very nice! Glad you guys found something! xoxo

    ReplyDelete