Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Independence Day

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!

What did or are you doing for the 4th?
What are your adventures? Did you BBQ, go to someone's BBQ or just relax?

For this 4th of July weekend, I took the time off work to spend it with my hubby.

Today, we went to the CREED Freedom Picnic. It was nice seeing as it was right across the street from my house. So I could just walk there. We had a great turn out there was about 30 people which was great!

 On another note....

I made some curtains today for a friend. I wish I had a picture of them, but I dont. I think that might be what I'm going to have to do for my living room and dining room.

We might be rearranging here soon, seeing as Jeff will be doing his side work from home now and not the office and I've started sewing and need somewhere to put my machine beside he dining room table. 

So monday were going to Ikea to try to find a desk for us share. Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th of July!

    And to answer your question.....We always spend the 4th of July with Josh's family since it is his dad's birthday. This year they came to Stockton so we have been at home eating yummy food all day.

    Can you come make my curtains because I don't have any energy to do them myself ;) ? Get some pictures up here so we can see how great you did...

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete