Are you a Social Butterfly?!?!?!?!
or even a Party Animal?
WELL
I'm not and neither is my husband. Which in a way is a bad thing, but I am a home body.
I like to stay home in my comfy clothes and just relax.
Lately that hasn't been what been happening.
Last night I had a shower to go to, which I won a WONDERFUL candle at.
Today we had a BBQ to go to, we were also invited to a Birthday Party tonight.
And next Saturday there are three BBQ's which we were invited too.
I would love to go to all these things, but when it involves having to put out energy I just don't want to lol
If I can just go and relax with friends I'm comfortable with I would LOVE to go, but if it involves a conscious effort to be there it wears me out.
Is anyone else this way? Or is it just me and my husband.
Maybe if I had more money I would be more social and go out to eat with people that its a possibility, but not now.


I go through bouts of that. From time to time I just want to stay hidden...then everyone thinks something is wrong with me because Im so quiet. I try to practice and not be that way that often. The kids would go stir crazy if I did not. But I have to remember that some of the closest friends that I value so very much are there because I made the effort and got out there. Its ok to be just the way you are though. We all go through seasons :)
ReplyDeleteConfession: I am a homebody. I would much rather be home with my family than go out and socilize. But eventually, I get bored and venture out and I'm always so glad I do. So I make myself and you know what, its not that bad. It's kinda addicting actually. Then I married brandon and being an introvert is pretty much impossible haha.
ReplyDeleteSo here I am.
Anyway, you are just fine being who you are. Everyone loves for you. :) xoxo